Bahçeşehir University Electric and Electronic Engineering Department offers undergraduate programs.
Electric and Electronic Engineering offers double major and the following lateral branch program as well:
• Control and Automation Lateral Branch Program
• Electronic Circuits and Systems Lateral Branch Program
• Power Systems Lateral Program
• Telecommunication Lateral Program
Research activities at the department
• Electrical Circuits and Devices
• Signal Processing and Communication
• Control and Automation Power Systems and Electronics
• Electromagnetic Practices and Calculation/Optical
Some of various research subjects under this four fields are as follows: chip and FPGA design and automation, machinery viewing, microelectronic, video compression, vision repair, movement tracking, 3 dimensional graphics and television, multi antenna, broadband transmitter communication, information theory, coding, multi varied and big dimensional systems, different control, robot dynamics and control, motor condition tracking, power quality instrumentation, wave propagation and scattering, meta-materials and surface plasmon based sensors, adverse problems about biomedical visualization, detection of land mine, elastic wave propagation.
In addition to many computer laboratories and smart classes open to use of students of Electric and Electronic Engineering Department, VLSI Design, Communication, Power Electronics and Systems, Microprocessor, Electronic, Numerical Signal Processing and Circuit Theory used in laboratory-lessons are also available in our faculty.